Monday 14 November 2016

The Storyteller


Salutations, dear reader.

I am the author of the stories you are about to read.

Do bear in mind that I am no storyteller. This is just a catchy title that my mind had created on a whim. You could say that, this is probably click-bait. Anyways, despite not being an amusing writer as I pegged myself to be, I enjoy writing stories.

Basically, I write different prompts in regards to my original characters. Most of my works have different genres, the majority belonging in angst but with small glimpses of fluff or perhaps smut. With that said, I would like to remind you that most of them have japanese names given that it’s what I started out with due to being inclined to anime. But before you call me an otaku or a weeabo, I am not one of those things.

An otaku is a term for people who have obsessive interests, mainly manga or perhaps anime, who are rather inclusive which results for most of them to be social inept. I, for one, am not that type of person. A weeabo, however, is a term that is used for ‘Wapanese’ or Wannabe Japanese and I don’t want to be related to them. Not one bit.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy what I write and please, don’t expect much from a newbie like me.

No comments: